The public relations process is no different from any other business function that you spend money on. You want to know if you are getting value of money. You need to know how effective you've been and if you've not been as effective as you thought you should have been, you need to discover why.
Welcome to the Frontpage
A Corporation’s reputation is widely perceived today as a tangible asset that is difficult to value accurately but is less imitable by competitors. Reputation is a reflection of how stakeholders view an organisation. This implies a value judgement and plays to rational and emotional perceptions of an organisation.
Achelis & Partner is a team of employed and freelance PR experts and journalists, among them
• PR consultant and specialised journalist, former editor in chief of several trade magazines
• 20 years member of the public relations committee of the German Road Safety Council
• 1988 - 1994 board member Deutsche Public-Relations-Gesellschaft, (DPRG) the German professional association of PR practitioners
• 1995 - 1998 and 2000 - 2006 president of the European Public Relations Confederation CERP - Confédération Européenne des Relations Publiques
• 2005 - 2007 Board and Council Member IPRA - International Public Relations Association
• Director IQPR, The International Institute for Quality in Public Relations, a common foundation of the three international PR organisations IPRA, CERP and ICCO
• Member of the board of DAPR (German Academy of Public Relations)
• Chairman of the Forum for International Communications, Bucharest
• Member The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) UK, honorary member of the Romanian (ARRP) and the Russian (PACO) and the Ukrainian PR association.
Dr. Dana Oancea
• Economist and political scientist,
• Diploma of the economical university Bucharest, specific field: International economical relations
• Master degree in Lobbying
• PhD with "magna cum laude" of the Ludwig-Maximilian-University, Munich
• "Public Relations Consultant International" (IQPR)
• Responsible for international projects, especially directed to Romania
• Since 1999 general manager of our agency in Bucharest
• Since 2002 general manager of the foundation Forum for International Communications
• Publisher of "www.pr-romania.ro" and "www.csr-romania.ro"
Automobilclub Kraftfahrer-Schutz e.V. (KS), Munich:
We were appointed in 1976 to be the main public relations consultancy to develop and execute the press and public relations programmes for one of the four biggest German automobile clubs. In 1980 we introduced the annual Energy-Saving and Environment Award (under the patronage of the German Minister of Economy) which celebrated more than 30 years of rewarding environmental progress in the German Auto industry
Auxilia Rechtsschutz-Versicherung AG, München:
Auxilia is a legal protection insurance company, member of the KS-Group and has been awarded number 1 in several benchmark tests of trade magazines. Achelis & Partner is responsible for the whole press and public relations activities, and we advise the board of management in how best to communicate on all traffic and road safety matters.
KS-Versicherungs AG, München
This is a second insurance company of the KS-Group. We are responsible for the company’s entire press and public relations activities, and advising the board of management in all traffic and road safety matters.
Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
Together with our British partner TMA Communications we have developed and delivered a major international communication campaign to improve Ukraine's image in Western countries. This programme is operational in X countries and is implemented by Ukrainian Government Embassies in those countries.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan
Funded by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation we planned and implemented the first Public Relations training programme for future PR managers of the different branches for the Chamber of Commerce and Industry as well as for representatives of private companies
Vishay is one of the world's largest manufacturers of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components. For 16 years we have supported Vishay Electronic Components Europe implementing their media activities in connection with mergers and acquisitions and with their media profile and exposure globally when exhibiting and attending international fairs and conferences.
International Copper Association, New York
We have implemented a long-term public relations campaign to increase the use of copper-brass-radiators in the international automobile industry. This campaign has been conducted by our agency offices in Germany, France and Italy.
The objective of Corporate Communications is the strategic orientation of all ways of communication as well as the harmonisation of the company's messages. This integrated communication approach includes internal and external communication. It is essential to incorporating the existing communication cultures in the company.
With the background of heightened public awareness and ever-growing legislation, it is essential for every commercial enterprise to be clear where it stands on the environmental issues which may effects its operations. More intelligent companies will embrace the issues, make bold decisions and seize the environmental opportunities to gain a competitive edge.
In public relations internal audiences are more important as external audiences: an organisation's staff are its best ambassadors. If an organisation genuinely believes this, it should be reflected in the priority and speed of communication. There is nothing worse than staff learning of changes to their organisation through the media or rumours and unqualified third parties.